Academic Teams Clubs/Leagues Fine Arts Professional Organizations
Knowledge Bowl Yearbook Band BPA
Speech Theater Choir FFA
  Trap Shooting    


To Register for an activity:

Step 1: Required – Pay Fees – Fees must be paid in the District Office.  2017-18 Fee Schedule

IMPORTANT: If you are a TRANSFER STUDENT, you must fill out the Student Transfer Form. You will be contacted by Athletic Director Chad Christianson if additional paperwork or information is required.

Step 2: Required – Eligibility Forms – Fill out and return all eligibility forms to the District Office. You will be able to register for next year’s activities after July 1, 2018.  2018-19 MSHSL Eligibility Form

Questions or problems?


Chad Christianson – Athletic Director