Activities Director: Chad Christianson
Step 1: Required – Pay Fees – Fees must be paid in the District Office. 2018-19 Fee Schedule
IMPORTANT: If you are a TRANSFER STUDENT, you must fill out the Student Transfer Form. You will be contacted by Athletic Director Chad Christianson if additional paperwork or information is required.
Step 2: Required – Eligibility Forms – Fill out and return all eligibility forms to the District Office. You will be able to register for next year’s activities after July 1, 2018. 2018-19 MSHSL Eligibility Form
Step 3: Sports Physical – Athletes must have a current sports qualifying physical exam on file in the District Office. Sport physicals are good for three years from date of your last physical, and must remain current throughout the entire sports season.
This option allows a student who needs a sport’s physical to print a blank sports physical form for your physician to complete. 2018-2019 MSHSL Physical Form
Once your physical form has been completed by your doctor, it must be turned in to the District Office.
Step 4: Players are expected to:
- Attend the pre-season parent/athlete meeting: All new athletes and athletes in grades 7-9 are required to attend a pre-season meeting. Athletes in 10-12 grade are not required to attend.
- Participate in all practices and games (coaches must be notified of any conflict).
- Maintain their uniform and wear it only for games (Any athlete, who does not return her uniform in good condition, will be billed through the Business Office).
- Return to Hancock with team from away games (Any exceptions require a signed Travel Release Form). Travel Release Form releases students to their parents only.
- The School District DOES NOT provide any type of health or accident insurance for injuries incurred by your child at school. We encourage families to have accident coverage on their children, prior to participation in any sports or school sponsored activity. You may purchase coverage from the company of your choice.
Questions or problems? Contact: email@example.com