We will be hosting a Scholastic Book Fair in the Hancock School Media Center from Monday, October 1st through Saturday, October 6th. It’s a wonderful opportunity for students to find books they really love. We know kids read more books when they get to choose their own, and the more kids read, the more their reading skills improve. Click on link below to see a schedule of your child’s scheduled time for the book fair.
This year we are expanding our book fair to include an Online Book Fair that will run from Thursday, September 27th through Tuesday, October 9th. While shopping online, you can create a Wish List to send to relatives and friends, watch videos, or listen to podcasts to learn more about some of the hottest books. And, be sure to see if your teacher has created a Classroom Wish List. Consider buying a book or two from the list to keep the classroom library stocked with fresh, new titles.
So even if you can’t make it to the Book Fair, we look forward to having you participate in our Online Book Fair. Remember, all online orders benefit our school and ship for FREE!
To find out more about the Book Fair or to start shopping, visit our homepage at:
The Online Fair:
- Includes an expanded selection of books for all ages—from preschoolers to adults
- Offers FREE shipping to our school on all orders
- Allows you to shop by reading level, grade, and price
- Provides a chance for you and your child to create and send Wish Lists to friends and family so they can shop at our school’s Book Fair
- Is open for an extended time, giving you more days to shop
- Gives you the opportunity to help refresh our classroom library. (View my Classroom Wish List, in the “Classroom Wish Lists” tab on the Online Book Fair site.)
All purchases at our in-school Book Fair and our Online Book Fair benefit our school. Thank you for helping get more kids reading, and kids reading more.
See you at the Book Fair!