Good Morning! It is Tuesday, January 26, 2021. This is Stephanie and Wyatt with your announcements.
Section 4 – 9 man football Champions long sleeve t-shirts are on sale now until Thursday of this week. If you are unable to get the order form online, there are a few forms in the office.
Toby M and Rylie L, please pay your winter sport activity fee as soon as possible. The following students need to pay for Knowledge Bowl, Alexis S, Alexis B, Carlee H, Jordan H, Jackson K and Noah L.
College class students, you only have until Friday to drop a course.
The following senior high sectionals will be held today:
Tuba, bass clarinet, bari sax, trumpets, French horn, percussion, flutes, clarinets, alto saxophone, trombone, baritones, tenor saxophones. Please check the schedules posted in the hallways.
The FFA Ag mechanics team will practice at 7:30 AM tomorrow morning in the AG Shop.
Lake Area Tech (Watertown) will be here Thursday at 10:30 in the computer lab for any students interested.
Happy Birthday to Haylee Flaten today from your friends and family and the 6th grade class!
Happy Birthday Brandi Messner from you family and friends!
It’s Paraprofessional Recognition Week! Thank you to the more than 20,000 paraprofessionals in Minnesota that make a difference in students’ lives every day. Here at Hancock School we have the BEST!!! This week we will highlight 4 paraprofessionals each day on the announcements and also at the Para Appreciation Station in the hallway. We asked our students and staff what makes these individuals special and here are a few of their answers!
- You are funny, caring and always willing to help me. Thank you for helping me keep track of my assignments.
- You do a great job at helping students get to the right answer by leading them to it. I appreciate all that you do to make our school a success. Thank you for providing support and care to our students and staff!
- She is one of the kindest and most genuine people you will ever meet. She truly cares about her students and works hard to help them succeed. I am very lucky to have such a wonderful coworker!
- I like to read with Mrs. Foss. She helps me with reading and math
- Mrs. Foss is always willing to help in any way that she can. The students enjoy working with her during math and reading time, and she always has a positive attitude.
- Mrs. Shaw is the hardest working lady I know! She is always willing to help and the kids enjoy their time with her.
- Mrs. Shaw is nice and helps with math journals.
- She is always willing to help everyone!
- Thank you for helping me keep track of assignments. I can tell that you truly care about my future and want to prepare me for life after graduation. Thank you for supporting teachers so well in the classroom. I appreciate your attention to detail. I admire the dedication and determination you show every day. We truly couldn’t do it without you!
If you see these ladies today make sure you thank them! Paras, you can stop at the Appreciation Station and pick up a special thank you from all of us here at school! Have a great day and a great week!
Lunch: Quesadillas, green beans, lettuce and spinach salad, fresh vegetables, assorted fruit and milk.
Please stand for the flag pledge.